– Brokerage house records show that most traders are male, close to 95% are male.
– This is in no way any type of disrepect among many successful female traders, as the % of women is higher among institutional traders – employees of banks, trading firms, etc
– Psychologically, trading is similar to thrilling sports like skydiving, rock-climbing, scuba diving. These sports attract mostly men – fewer than 1% of hang gliders are female.
– Men are typically drawn to risky sports in our increasingly regulated society.
– Dr. David Klein, a sociologist said that “as work becomes more and more routinized… we turn to recreation for a sense of accomplishment. The safer and more routine we make work, the more we will push peopl einto recreations where individual distinction and discretion, adventure and excitement play a part.”
– These sports provide intense pleasure but have a sigma of danger because many participants ignore the risks and take thoughtless chances.
– As an athlete who wants to enjoy risky sports has to follow safety rules, a good investor/trader watches his capital as carefully as a professional scuba diver watches his air supply.
– You will only succeed in crypto if you understand your own risks, control your emotions, and know your limits. This is what B90X aims to unveil to you.
– In order to create a long lasting crypto lifestyle, we must know ourselves.
– In Simon Sinek’s book “Start with Why” he essentially makes the case that we must understand “why” we feel compelled to do something. In the product development game, this “why” is the reason people feel compelled to buy your product.
– TODAYS B90X – Consider for yourself. What is your WHY? Why are you here? What are your motivations? Is this a game to you, or do you really want to live the long-term crypto lifestyle you so very much want? Let us know in the Pub below!