During an interview with Steve Denning, Jeff Sutherland said that the 21st century will the be century of Scrum. Really?
A couple of excerpts from the interview:
- “Scrum makes things go twice as fast for anything… so you should look at Scrum outside of software development.”
- “Scrum makes the process more predictable.”
- “Scrum is hard to implement in marketing.”
- “Scrum can help executive teams be a better team together.”
- “For the CEO to be a great Chief Product Owner, they have to have good product vision.”
- “Scrum is changing the world… and I want to move Scrum into management.”
Do take a moment and listen to the interview. What are your thoughts?