University of Agile – Certified Agile Blogger
AgileScout.com is announcing their new premier certification program from the University of Agile.
Atlanta, GA – April 1, 2012 – AGILESCOUT Inc. [NYSE: AGILE] AgileScout.com announces their new certification through the University of Agile, established through accredited university partners Harvard and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Demand Is Growing for Certified Agile Bloggers
Many project professionals are seeing the demand for Agile bloggers to talk more and blog more about Agile related stuff. Thus we are eager to announce that you can now become a Certified Agile Blogger.
Organizations Are Embracing Agile
Like a shotgun approach, organizations who use Agile techniques in managing projects have documented the value they see from its practice:
- The more pontification of Scrum VS Kanban, the better.
- Increased Agile dogmatists and Scrum purists have made Agile superior to any other method of doing business.
Who Should Pursue the Agile Blogger Certification?
Practitioners who have a brain (1) and write about Agile practices (2), or whose organizations are in need of the best certified candidates out there (3), are good candidates for the University of Agile Agile Blogger Certification. By earning the Agile Blogger Certification, practitioners can:
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in talking about Agile is solid.
- Show they have the capacity to lead advanced Agile project teams by holding a certification that is more credible than any other existing certification ever conceived by man.
Key Dates for the Agile Blogger Certification Launch
- April 2012 – Certification Launched!
- May 2012 – AgileScout.com will release the .PSD file so you can download, edit, and put your name in the certification and post it up on your blog. Boom. You’re done! You’re credentialed!
For more information on how you can become an Agile Certified Blogger, please contact Charlie Sheen at email@example.com.