You may have noticed that we’re not pushing out as much content as we usually have. Last year, we pushed out about 3.5 articles a day. So far these past couple weeks it’s been about 1.5 articles a day. So what’s up with that?
Well, even though there is a lot of Agile news out there that we’d like to cover, we’re still trying to also manage the building of our own stuff to improve Agile Scout news site.
And, it’s paying off. Big time. Coding done, database work done, UI/UX work done, integrations done, and much more. We’re finally ready to release something (that we think) is not only awesome, but will provide a ton to the Agile community.
Get ready for Monday. Stay tuned. Seriously. You won’t want to miss it.
Blog posts this week:
- DSDM – Dynamic Systems Development Method – This is an Agile framework that definitely needs to be looked into. It has some great things for teams!
- Good Scrum is like the World of Warcraft – Strap on your ScrumMaster Helm of Ruin and equip your Staff of Short Sprints and destroy the code.
- The Sprint – Poster Edition – Derek Huether has put together a fantastic poster of The Sprint part of Agile. More editions to come soon!
- [Tool Review] – Gravity Dev – Awesome lightweight tool. Check it out.
- 3 Ways to Ensure Scrum Success – Read this. We totally agree with the 3 points made here. To succeed with Scrum, you gotta have these.
- Agile and Capacity Issues – People aren’t resources to measure. Learn how to handle your team’s capacity and ability to do work.
- Agile Guide – Implementing Scrum – This article gives some very solid pragmatic ways to jump-start your Scrum at the team level.
Metrics for the week: