A miscellaneous tool for this Friday, but I think a really useful one.*WINDOWS ONLY* Sorry all you Mac users…
If you do a lot of calling, or teleconferencing, or interviewing using Skype, then this can totally help you when you need to record and take notes.
[Enter]: Riviera for Skype
Why You May Need a Skype Recorder:
- Help your business
- Protect your reputation
- Record interviews, tech talks, conferences, audio casts, pod casts for learning later, etc.
- Automatic and manual Skype call recording
- Records Skype calls of any type: Skype-to-Skype calls, SkypeIn / SkypeOut, Conference calls, calls to cells, etc.
- Records Skype calls of any length
- Recordings are stored in separate MP3 file
- No functional limitations in free trial version. Only 14-day trial period
- Skype Video Recording (soon)
- Built-in MP3 player for playing recordings
- Very easy to use – starts working immediately after launching, no configuration required
- Free support and advice
- Free lifetime updates and upgrades
- Ideal for recording interviews, conferences, podcasts
- System requirements: Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista/Windows 7