The Science Behind High-Performance Teams
The scientific evidence is quite clear: To enable high-performance, you have to look at leveraging human capital and optimizing human potential. Let’s take a deeper look at the science behind creating high-performing teams by looking into behavioral science, neuroscience, and social psychology.
- *What is a High-Performance Team?
- *Self-Organization – Not what you think …
- *Behavioral Science
- *Neuro Science
- *Social Psychology
- PETER SADDINGTON owns a successful research and analytics consultancy and has been integral in multi-million dollar Agile Transformation projects with some of the biggest Fortune 500 companies, including Cisco, T-Mobile, Capital One, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Primedia, and Cbeyond. He is a sought-after speaker at many industry events and is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). He has also received three master’s degrees, one of which is in counseling, and provides life-coaching services in addition to his consultancy.
- Peter loves giving away free stuff. He will be giving away:
- - Copies of his book The Agile Pocket Guide - http://amzn.com/1118438256
- - Apple Gift Cards!
- You can find Peter Saddington in Dallas every other month doing public courses in Dallas. His next courses are October 10/11 and December 5/6 - https://dallas-scrum.eventbrite.com/