Is this true? Are your teams more productive because you have standups? I’ve found that some teams really dislike the daily standup because:
- They already communicate very well
- They collaborate and escalate issues immediately to the ScrumMaster
- They receive all their needed guidance from a Product Owner whenever they want
- They don’t need to write on stickies on a wallboard
- They don’t feel the need to use a burndown chart
So, what are your thoughts? Still worth having? Or are these teams missing something?