Day 1 – Agile Summit
Presider: Ellen Gottesdiener
This Agile Summit is all about the practitioners who are sharing their experiences with transition to Agile.
- Speaker – Manoj Vadakkan – Agile Project Management Estimation and Planning
- Speaker – Pam Johnson – Leading Agile Self-Oriented Teams
- Speaker – Dave Grabel – Globally Distributed Agile projects
- Speaker – Susan Block – Making a Leap to Agile Requirements
- Speaker – Janet Bartz – Using Agile and Lean
- Speaker – Jane Shellum – Using Agile and Lean
[8:05am] – Ellen Gottesdiener has us pair up (an XP initiative?) and discuss why we are here and what we hope to get out of this. *Pairing up now*
I met with Shawn Hardin from the “Show Me State” of Missouri and he’s looking to transition his projects to a more Agile approach.
A very Agile approach!
Here we’re breaking up into groups with Agile experience.
Looks like a bunch of people here are new to Agile and looking to get educated! Fantastic!