As an Agile coach, maintaining performance with your Agile teams is super important. A couple thoughts for this Friday:
- Develop or maintain a strong commitment to the sprint goal // or release goal.
- Help improve attitudes by knowing and investing in your team.
- Practice acts of kindness.
- Acknowledge frequently you have a goal to achieve, as a team, together.
- Don’t allow impediments interfere with your commitment.
- Practice common courtesy.
- Be one another’s cheerleaders.
- Develop and demonstrate empathy.