I’ve received many emails about the ranking system for the Top 200 Agile Blogs list.
The picture above is what I’ll be working on for the rest of the week so that means no NEW blog posts (I’m tired).
What does this mean for you?
- You have a chance to state your peace and enter your blog into my system by 6/9/2011 at 11:59PM.
- If you feel like I have missed your blog, please comment on the Top 200 Agile Blogs post.
- I will run you through the program and see if you’ve made the cut.
- BTW – Some blogs have already been bounced due to algorithm anomolies. For example: If a total blog has 0 Alexa, 0 Compete, and 0 RSS and is tied for that number with others, they receive a similar grade, interestingly enough, they get a points for shared ranking, which is the reason why you see a couple of blogs on the list with relatively zero influence… those are now gone.
- I like to give people a fair chance. So grab your chance to get into the top 200 list.
- I’ll also be adding an Honorable mention section past the 200.
- I’ll also be editing the post so you can grab the RSS feeds for each of the top 200 as well. Aren’t I swell?